Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mom, why are we always in a swimsuit?!?!?


Ready, Set, Scream.....

So I thought it would totally be fun to take Trenton down the HUGE waterslide at Mandi and Coby's bday party and I was right. Trenton looks like he is scared to death, but he was laughing once we go to the bottom. Im sure I will receive the medal of honor in parenting for this one! The real challenge was climbing up with Trenton in my arms, with suntan lotion all over us and not falling! Thats talent right there!! Happy Birthday Mandi and Coby!

HOTCHKISS COMPANY PICINIC....

We enjoyed some fun in the sun at my company picinic last Saturday. There was a pool, moonwalk, obstacle course moon walk and much, much more! The Dad's braved the pool while us Moms soaked up some sun! Check out Trenton's new suit! Its so darn cute. His little tummy is precious....I just want to pinch it! I work for an awesome company that provides such a great family oriented event!

Trenton is so brave sitting on top of those rocks! I think he was planning on going snokeling, but decided to bang the snorkel on the rocks would be much more fun!!
















This is a result of too much sugar and too much sun!
Cohen and Trenton sharing secrets and snacks!

1 comment:

The Brewers said...

I love your new do trenton. My mommy says I can get a cool hair cut like yours if I ever grow any hair!