Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun Max Jump In

As a working Mom I feel like it's my responsibility to find fun and unique things to do with Trenton so that we don't sit at home watching T.V. Well today Gene & I decided to take Trenton to the park. We were there for about 5 minutes before the 30% chance of rain started coming down! Soaked & frustrated we started driving home. On the way I told Gene to stop at Fun Max Jump In to see what this place was. Well it is a moon bounce place for all ages. We went home to grab some socks and dry clothes and came back. For $4.25 we had unlimited bounce time. Parents are FREE! It took Trenton a few to warm up to the loud sounds of the moonwalk fans, but once he did he had a blast! So did Mom & Dad! This is another one of those Mommy play dates we will need to go on! It wasn't crowded at all. I think its not very popular because it tucked in the corner of a shopping center next to Specs!! All in all we had a blast! See some fun pics. Coop & Brady will have fun the next time we go! :0)

Mommy & Trenton on the big slide! Trenton did this alone too!!



Trenton & Daddy on the big dinosour!



Trenton sliding off the kiddo inflatable!

Mommy & Trenton on the slide!!






Trenton & Mommy crawling around!!






2 comments:

The Brewers said...

Trenton,
I'm totally jealous, it looks like you had a lot of fun! Please tell you mommy to call my mommy...I MUST try this place out!
Brady

The Brewers said...

okay, I'm going to need an update soon!!! Let's see the new room Trenton!!!