Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm a Big Kid now!!

Last Sunday I decided to spend some time with Trenton at Challenger Park. He had so much sun. It's amazing how brave he is now compared to 3 short months ago! He had no problem climbing to the top of the highest slide, sitting on his bottom and weeeeeee sliding down. He did this over and over. I think it took me more time getting used to him doing it alone. We played for about an hour and a half before the heat got to us! Lets see we went through 2 full 6 oz sippies of ice col water...then I knew it was time to leave. Note to all my fun Mommy friends: Crocs don't work on the gravel at this park. Be prepared to remove the shoes (like I did) or wear tennis shoes!

We had to start on the small one for Mom!

Look Mom I did it!!

Bumpy, Bumpy, Bumpy, Bumpy!!

And for my finale, I will slide from the highest one!!

No comments: