Sunday, January 4, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance.....

OMG! For all you non-texters out there that means Oh My Gosh! Trenton loves music and dancing. I have to emphasize the word LOVE. Any time music is on he is a dancing fool. Finally yesterday after his nap I caught him breaking it down in the den! Moments like this make it all worth it to be a parent! I decided that this could be Trenton's audition tape for my favorite summer show So You Think You Can Dance! With moves like this he is sure to WIN!

If you don't totally crack up during this video then you must not have children. They love to dance and Trenton has now figured out how to clap and dance! He has such rhythm....he gets that from both of his parents! Gene and I love to dance! We actually love to country dance...something you may not have known about us! Cute story: Gene asked me to dance one night 6 years ago and I said yes and we have been together ever since! Love at first sight I guess you could say! (I guess you could say I am still a little mushy about my hubby since we just had out anniversary)