Sunday, March 22, 2009

How I spent my Spring Break….

We did a lot for Spring Break considering I worked all week. On Wednesday our friends the Brewers and Pillows had a crawfish boil! We had a lot of fun seeing everyone and watching the kids play. We ended the night with a friendly game of poker (which we split!).

Trenton is super excited to go play with his friends!

 DSC03755

Brady is having a blast in his sandbox

DSC03758

Mom, how does this thing work again?

DSC03763 

I see us taking turns hosting rock band rehearsals in the garage!

DSC03779

Ag-Venture

On Thursday I took a personal day to spend time with my handsome little guy. We met The Brewers, Simonds and Lauderdales at the Houston Livestock Show for a little Agventure! Trenton spent a lot of time in the cow exhibit! He loves COWS! The ladies actually started to know his name because went back so many times! He likes all animals so he really enjoyed seeing the pigs, ponies and rabbits! This is a fun age because he recognizes what things are and is really excited to be there. I was able to let him run around and not worry about him going far!

Waiting for the Metro Rail

 DSC03783

Checking out the chicks…

DSC03790

Hey guys the bunnies are over here!

DSC03792

First time he is not glued to my side in a petting zoo..

DSC03795

Shaking Huggy’s hand….I think he is ready for Disney World!

DSC03796

The boys were mesmerized by the ponies for a good 20 minutes!

DSC03803

Saturday night we enjoyed Burgers and Hotdogs at the Scalise house! They live on an awesome piece of land in Santa Fe. To the left they have COWS and to the right they have HORSES and DONKEYS, but at their house they have dogs! On this particular visit there was a much larger number of dogs…..5 to be exact! Including a new member to the family…Dixie! My how I love puppies. I think Slugger needs a friend. Daddy thinks otherwise. What do you think Trenton thinks:

He looks pretty good with Dixie in his lap! I think he loves her.

DSC03816

Yes, it’s definitely love! Daddy can we get one pleeeeaaassseee??

DSC03814 

We are back to grind this week. I am starting my new exercise program tomorrow! I am getting in shape for summer! Wish me luck and stay tuned for a lot of traveling this next month!

No comments: