Monday, September 21, 2009

Photo Session Teaser

Sunday we had an awesome photo session with Shawna Florida (www.shawnaflorida.com)  a friend of ours who is starting her photography business. I wanted to get something different pictures done for his 2 year pictures so she said she would photograph him for her portfolio! She said he is easy to photograph and I have to agree. I was able to swipe a couple from her site, but these don’t even get close to the pictures I consider my favorite!

He looks so mature!Session 1The wagon that I brought to pull him around Discovery Green in downtown Houston ended up making the cutest pictures! I think we ended up going through 4 outfits and 300+ pictures! Shawna did an awesome job and I hope everyone will use her!!!

Session 2More to come once she edits them all!!!!! Enjoy!

No comments: