Monday, February 1, 2010

Guitar Hero

Ok so I am not even sure where we got this guitar from, but T seems to love it. Sometimes we like to just listen to music and not turn on the T.V. and when we do T grabs his guitar and goes to town. He isn’t perfect at holding it, but it’s still super cute to watch him dance around!

DSC05976

I think he is practicing breaking his guitar for crowd appeal?!?DSC05977

He is totally into it!DSC05978

We just sit there and laugh at how cute and funny he is. I some video from this weekend when T joined in the fun at the Wii Dance Party we had!! I think he did better than some of the adults!!

1 comment:

vinod said...

hey stacy.. ur album is very cute ur son is too..my family also saw this .they all are very happy acting like child..copy ur child... enjoy it this is sonething (love) so precious that few people can get...like..MY BEST WISHES TO U AND UR FAMILY SPECILLY UR CUTE SON.. DEFINITY HE IS HERO.....
BYE TAKE CARE ...