Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Boaters World

Sunday was one of those days where I got little to no sleep, housework was out of control, laundry needed to be put away and all I wanted to do was sleep. Gene suggested we take out the boat. I was hesitant because of all of the stuff that needed to get done, but bargained with Gene. I said if he helped with the house stuff we would go. It actually worked! I wonder how many more times this will work?!? We all split up and the house was done in a matter of minutes. We packed up the boat and headed out. It is so amazing what a few hours on the water can do for your stress level! I love that Trenton really enjoys the boat now. Makes it much more relaxing for us.

We have started to use our little camera and the pictures are great, but it’s easier to capture these moments without the fear of dropping my nice camera in the water!

I love this picture of them! Small Cam Nov to July 10 088

My big boy moving around the boat with no problems! Small Cam Nov to July 10 078

Trenton loves his DaddySmall Cam Nov to July 10 080

They are so goofy. They always say “Peace Dog” to each otherSmall Cam Nov to July 10 081

Oh WoW! Another Mommy and Trenton picture.Small Cam Nov to July 10 082

I can’t say it enough how much I love having  a boat. It is one of the best investments we have made. I asked Gene if he thinks I will still be going out in a couple of months! I will be HUGE so we will see!

No comments: