Friday, October 1, 2010

35 Weeks

Halloween Craft 008

I may be totally delusional, but I feel like i look smaller in this picture than last week. I think he lays different now!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 35 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is over 18 inches long and weighs about 5.25 lbs. He is the size of a honeydew melon.

Total Weight Gain: 23.5 lbs

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Maternity Clothes: That is all I can wear at this point and even those are getting uncomfortable. Would like to go naked at all times!

Movement: Although he may not have room to move he still manages to punch pretty hard and I guess he moved yesterday which is causing me to feel nauseas at all times!

Food Cravings: No room for food. Not even cherry coke!

What I Miss: Sitting comfortably! Standing for long periods of time without feeling like I walked a marathon!

Sleep: Sleep is some what unheard of these days. I can’t get comfy, my belly hurts, my back hurts and my 3 year old wants to climb in bed and snuggle with me a lot!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: Trenton asked me to sit with him to watch TV and I said “Where is baby Trace going to sit?” He scooted over and said “Right there Mommy”. Before he would say with his own Mommy and Daddy!

What I am looking forward to: My bedding coming in!! Shower with my sweet neighbor buddies!

Doctor Appointment: No doctor appointment this week!

Next Doctor Appointment: October 6, 2010 (Doctor said to have my bags in the car just in case) ONLY 21 DAYS TO GO AT THIS APPOINTMENT!!

1 comment:

Me & D said...

you do look smaller in this one! Weird... Not to much longer...