Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy

Trace is getting so big and changing everyday! I am trying to capture those changes as much as I can, but having a 3 1/2 year old home with you makes it kind of hard to snap pictures of anyone or anything! Trace has been a little congested lately so I decided to take him to the doctor. They weighed him and he is 11 lbs 12 oz! He is growing like crazy! I can’t wait to get all of his stats next week at his 2 month appointment!

Trenton took this picture of Trace and I! Not too shabby!

DSC07497

This onsie is 3-6 months and he is going to grow out of it soon. WOW! And how super cute are those leggings!

DSC07501

I just want to kiss those fat cheeks!

DSC07502

This is what I get when I try to take a picture of Trenton! Little Stinker!

DSC07503

No comments: