Thursday, January 20, 2011

Working like Mommy

I have the privilege of working from home from time to time. Since my maternity leave fell in the busiest part of my “work season” I have been working from home a lot. I am also being selfish and keeping Trenton home with me. I hate the idea of paying a school to care for him and pass up on much needed time with him! The other morning I came in the kitchen to find Trenton “working like Mommy”. He thought he was so darn cute with Mommy’s glasses on and I have to admit he is! Trenton has been such a super helper with Trace and I am so happy that they are getting to bond so much before having to go to daycare all day!

Silly Boy! We were both cracking up!

DSC07696 DSC07698

Not sure I love the new squinty face he makes when he smiles, but at least he smiled!!

DSC07699

No comments: