Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Best Friends

Between baseball games and swim lessons we have managed to squeeze in some fun! We have the most amazing neighbors. I don’t think we will ever be able to move away from them. Our kids are, in my opinion, best friends! Trenton cannot wait to jump out of the car and go play with who ever is outside. One weekend the Clemmon’s invited us on their boat. It was a beautiful day so we packed snacks (not enough for this crew), drinks, the tube and 7 of the 10 kids and headed to Taylor Lake. Mr. Jeremy enjoyed driving everyone around and we even took some time to go swimming. It was one of the best times we have had this summer and hopefully we will get to do it many more times in the future!

Trenton enjoying his view. He likes this boat much better than his Daddy’s

Summer 2011 005

The Mom’s! Words cannot explain how blessed I am to have met these two ladies. We are always there to lend a hand or egg or detergent…well you get the picture! I remember growing up my Mom would send me next door to borrow sugar from the neighbor and I felt like such an idiot, but I get it now. I understand that neighbors are there for one another and over the last 3 years these women have become 2 of my best friends.

Summer 2011 006

The crew!

Anthony, William, Mariom, Trenton, Scott, Yassmeen & Brook

Summer 2011 001

Taking a quick swim!

Summer 2011 007

William and Mariom (bro & sis) tubing

Summer 2011 009

Brook, Scott, Anthony & T watching the tubing! (I love this picture)

Summer 2011 010

The little ones were a bit more scared, but made a good effort trying!

Summer 2011 011 

Yasmeen & Mariom (sisters)

Summer 2011 002

How cute are these kids! I can’t believe next summer we will have Isa, Trace & Tayven to add to the mix!

Summer 2011 003

Of course it wouldn’t be a day on the water with our crew without a fish JUMPING onto the boat!

Summer 2011 004

No comments: