Thursday, July 7, 2011

T Ball

In addition to swimming lessons twice a week we have t-ball twice a week. It has been quite the challenge on Wednesday nights to get from swim to dinner to practice! Since we have had no rain and the heat is ridiculous Trenton has been wanting to wear shorts and tanks to practice! How cute does he look in Wolverine Red/Black!

Summer 2011 005

He really does love the game! I can’t wait for next year when he plays Real T-Ball and not Mini T-Ball. Its has been a great learning experience, but I think he is ready for the real deal!

Summer 2011 006

It was picture day last Thursday before the game. I think his pictures are going to look so good. (Yes I am that Mom standing behind the photographer taking my own pictures)

Summer 2011 008

Getting ready to hit a home run!

Summer 2011 014 Summer 2011 016

I love this picture! Sometimes it take a while for the hitter to get set and hit! I guess he got a little tired on this hot day!

Summer 2011 020

Bringing the bat back into the dug out after “scoring”

Summer 2011 022

This one is a framer! I love how the tongue matches his uniform! This picture has so much of his silly personality too!

Summer 2011 023

No comments: