Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Painting Pumpkins

This Friday (10/14/11) Daddy had to work the football game so the boys & I got to do one of my favorite things – PAINT! I love watching Trenton paint and see how creative he can get. It’s the one messy thing I don’t mind (playdough on the other hand is my enemy) Well our awesome neighbors came over and all of the kids painted their very own pumpkin! This is a tradition I started with Trenton last year and hope it carries forward for years to come. I printed out some stencils for the kids to use to paint pictures on their pumpkins! It was a fun night of paining with friends and enjoying pizza (our Friday night favorite)

Trace and Tayven were too little this year, but maybe next year will join in.

Trenton painting his spooky spider!

Fall 2011 1 012

Brooke was painting a scary cat face on hers

Fall 2011 1 015

Yasmeen and her witch hat pumpkin

Fall 2011 1 016

William had the happiest pumpkin around!

Fall 2011 1 017

Scott taking his time cutting out his scary face for his pumpkin!

Fall 2011 1 018

No comments: