Tuesday, January 24, 2012

T3

Well we are officially on our way to the loony bin! Gene and I found out in November that we were pregnant with sweet #3! We were shocked and overwhelmed to say the least. Yes, we know how this happens and yes we know Trace is only 14 months old, but it truly a blessing! Of course we are hoping for a sweet little girl, but would welcome another little boy with open arms. I am 14 weeks pregnant with T3 and have had a couple of ultra sounds already. I made a very hard decision to switch doctors to one more local. With two kids, a super busy husband and a job I don’t have the time to travel into Houston to see my doctor. My amazing doctor who delivered my boys! I have been blessed with the most amazing doctor and I know she will take good care of me and my T3. We are not necessarily using a “T” name, it just fits for now!

 T3 First Photos 011  

I am feeling ok. I am super exhausted, but after trying out a few pre-natal vitamins and realizing I need to SLOW down my energy level is coming back up. Chasing around Trace is keeping my weight down and sanity level in circles! I love that kid, but I think he is going to have a tough time adjusting.

Trenton is so excited. He wants a little sister so bad. He asked me if we could go to the doctor place so they can check my tummy. He wants to make sure they put a girl in there this time! I told him he had to ask God for a sister. He said “God is too far away to hear me” This sparked a conversation about prayer so that night he prayed for a sister! Keep praying buddy, Mommy would love a little girl!

No comments: