Wednesday, February 29, 2012

18 Weeks

Feb 2012 b 015

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 Weeks

Size of baby: 5.5 inches long and weighs 7 ounces. She is the size of a bell pepper!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 0lbs


Maternity Clothes: I am wearing a belly band for most of my pants & all regular shirts. In that weird phase where maternity clothes are too big, but regular clothes are getting snug

Gender: GIRL!
Movement: Yes mostly in the evenings. She loves her Daddy’s voice!

Food Cravings: Chocolate Milk Shakes

What I miss: Sometimes my energy level and patience


Sleep: I'm sleeping great!

Symptoms: Some sickness in the morning, but it’s mostly because of allergies. Headaches often and exhaustion.

Best Moment this week: Trenton kissed my belly this week and said “I love my sister when is the doctor going to take her out of your belly” & When we found out it was a girl Trenton told the nurse “I told you we were having a sister, I was right first” 

What I am looking forward to: Buying girl stuff!

I feel really fat and uncomfortable this time around. I don’t think I am much bigger than I was with the boys, but I feel like I am gaining weight all over even though my weight gain is 0!

No comments: