Tuesday, April 10, 2012

23 Weeks

April 12 030

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: 11 inches long and weighs a little over a pound. She is the size of a Large Mango.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2lbs

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing more and more maternity clothes at this point.

Gender: GIRL!


Movement: She moves a lot! 

Food Cravings: I haven’t had a lot of cravings this time around. I feel full very fast because she is so high in my tummy.

What I miss: Sometimes my energy level and patience

Sleep: I'm sleeping great!

Symptoms: I feel really good! Swelling in the evenings or if I am on my feet a lot.

Best Moment this week: Watching how Trace is so gentle with our friends babies. It gives me hope that he is not going to totally hurt this little girl!

What I am looking forward to: Easter with my family. Gene and Trenton’s birthdays.

Names Ideas: Peyton Ryleigh, Ryleigh Ann

Confession: With baseball and t-ball I have been really bad about tracking this pregnancy. I will be able to tell her we went to a lot of baseball games and you got squished by your brothers quite often after a fight they may have had!!

No comments: