Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Middle Child

Trace will be 18 months old at the end of this week! I cannot believe how fast he is growing up. He has a little mean streak to him, but his kindness outweighs those bad moments any day. This morning we were getting ready to leave for school and he saw my camera. He pointed to it say “cheeeeese”. I hope my sweet little girl is a photogenic as her brothers!

Please notice that Trace is no longer wearing or sucking on a pacifier! About 2 weeks ago I asked his pre-school to not give it to him if they could avoid it. Well Sunday at church we lost it and I refused to buy more. He has gone 3 solid nights with no pacifier and no fight! Sometimes in this chaotic little world we live in something goes smoothly!

How handsome is this little face!

April 2012 1 004

He has his snack for the car ride to school, too bad seconds before we left he dumped them all over my bedroom floor. Nice mess waiting for me when I get home today!

April 2012 1 002

He is so serious! I love his little tan skin and almost blonde hair! Both boys are into getting their hair spiked in the mornings. I guess it’s just good practice for when sister gets here! I will get to do all kinds of fun stuff to her hair!!

April 2012 1 003

No comments: