Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Trenton Birth to Now

My first love was born April 4, 2007 at 2:30 pm. Trenton could not wait to get into this world and has been moving as top speed ever since. I can hardly believe that he is 5 and about to start kindergarten. He is so smart, loving, compassionate and a great big brother. I never thought one little person could change my life as much as he has! He has taught me more over the last 5 years than I think he can ever imagine.

A few days old!

t new

1 Year

DSC01805 

2 Years

T 2

3 Years

t 3

4 Years

T 4

5 Years

April 12 042

I love the big themed parties we throw every year. I love how we have made friendships from when he was just a baby and have kept them all this time! I love that my Trenton is growing up and becoming such a sweet little man. Trace and Baby Girl are truly lucky to have such an awesome big brother!

No comments: