Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Slip n Slide

So Trace decided to take a ridiculously long 4 hour nap on Monday! That is after he got up at 9 for the day. I guess the beach wore him out. Gene had to run to the field to do some work so it was just Trenton & I at home. All of his buddies were gone so we busted out the slip n slide while I cleaned the garage and my car out. Having 2 boys in my car at all times makes for one nasty vehicle within a week or so! Once the “fun” of the slip n slide wore off we washed my car. I wanted to head to the pool to meet a couple of the neighbors, but I never wake a sleeping Trace!

Trenton got this for his b-day and has been waiting to get it out. It’s actually one of the better ones we have owned!

Memorial 2012 029 Memorial 2012 030

I love that my sweet little man can make the most out of playing by himself!

Memorial 2012 031

No comments: