Friday, September 7, 2012

Hide and Seek

Kids 002

Look at that sweet face! How can anyone ever say he is mean, sneaky or anything other than sweet and kind. Well I am here to tell you he is VERY sneaky. Pretty regularly I walk around the house in a small panic yelling “Trace!”. If I get no response this usually means trouble. Well the other day I yelled and yelled. I checked closets, under beds, outside and the garage. He was NO WHERE to be found. Full panic set in that he somehow got out and someone kidnapped him. I did one more sweep of the house and found him!

UNDER PEYTONS BED!

WITH MY CAMERA!

QUIET AS CAN BE!

When I found him he had a big sneaky grin and said to me “boo” I swear I am going to have grey hair from this kid.

He are some of the 63 pictures he took while sitting under the bed:

Kids 023Kids 034Kids 046

I would like to THANK his big brother for teaching him how fun it is to hide out under the bed. He was quiet and not getting into anything so I did what any Mom of 3 would do….I left him there!

No comments: