Thursday, November 1, 2012

Red Ribbon Week

Red Ribbon week is October 22-26. Each day there is a different theme to remind kids the importance of not doing drugs. I think it’s a total bummer they removed the D.A.R.E. Program from school, but at least they are keeping RRW going!

  • Monday – Crazy Sock Day
  • Tuesday – Favorite Sports Team
  • Wednesday – Wear Camo
  • Thursday – Red, White & Blue
  • Friday – Crazy Hair Day

My neighbor Tasha is good at taking pictures of the kids in the morning! I didn’t get a picture from everyday, but here are all of the kids a couple of days!

Sports Team – Trenton wore is FL Gators hat

RRW 1

Trenton informed me at 8pm last night that he wanted to spray his hair red for school. I was saved by Tasha once again who happened to be at Party City! She grabbed red paint and he was able to join in the fun!

Crazy Hair Day!

RRW 2

No comments: