Tuesday, December 11, 2012

3 Amigo’s

This crazy trio never ceases to amaze me. The boys love Peyton so much and always fight over holding, feeding, hugging and kissing her. She is such a trooper and just let’s them do whatever. Occasionally Trace will get a little rough and she will send out the saddest cry I have ever heard, but stops as soon as he apologizes. Can we say DRAMA QUEEN!

Example 1 of how she just rolls with the punches of her brothers! It’s all ok if Trenton is flinging her around. When Trace gets involved she gets a little irritated.

Oct - Dec 2012 146

I hope one day she looks back at this picture and see’s her brothers fighting over her because they loved her so much. Oct - Dec 2012 147

We have jazzed up our evening routine now that it’s daylight savings time. So we seem to spend a lot more time in our pj’s! The kids do not seem to mind and it makes for pretty cute pictures!

How hard can it be to take a picture of these three?!?!

Attempt #257

(Trenton making Pey smile)  Oct - Dec 2012 151

Attempt #259

Say Cheese! Pey look alive girl!

Oct - Dec 2012 156 Attempt #300

I think Peyton’s face speaks for itself. She too wants to know how hard it is to take a picture of them. Bless her heart! 

Oct - Dec 2012 150

Life with 3 is a little crazy at times. I feel like a failure 99% of the time, but when that 1% happens and everything falls into place it’s awesome! I am trying to cherish them while they are small. I know it flies by and soon I will be praying they want to hang out with me. I love my babies with all my heart. I am learning to let go and not sweat the small stuff!

No comments: