Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Card Picture (attempts)

So my family has decided to do family pictures after Christmas. This puts me in a bad spot because I want to send Christmas cards. I thought how hard can it be to get a few quick and cute shots of the kids. Apparently HARD! I have no idea how photographers do what they do, but I am glad I don’t have their job. We will be sending out a New Year’s card this year. Look for the Flores Family 2013 card coming in January.

Here are a few of my attempts:

Trace wanted to see the camera, however they are all looking so I must be doing something right..Dec 2012 005

Sweet kisses, how do you tell them to stop?

Dec 2012 009

Ok the boys are pro’s. Peyton is getting there!

Dec 2012 013

Trace was not having it..

Dec 2012 044

Trace still crying, Trenton smiling, Peyton wondering what’s going on up there!

Dec 2012 045

ok so maybe I should have sat them on the ground

Dec 2012 053

We see how well that worked! Trace, Trace, Trace!

Dec 2012 057

This is a really good picture of Peyton.

Dec 2012 060

So if I knew how to maneuver really well in photoshop I might actually have been able to make a Christmas Card by combing several pictures!

Oh the life with 3 little ones! There is never a dull moment.

No comments: