Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Easter 2013

We decided this year to make the trip down to Del Rio for Easter. It was a nice quick get away and I really never take a ton of pictures when I go. Easter is pretty big deal at the kids schools with Easter Egg hunts and class parties. Since we were going out of town I had to skip those celebrations, but the kids had fun regardless.

I was only able to snap a less than great picture of my Peyton in her Easter gear for school!

DSCN0845

DSCN0844

We headed to Del Rio and it was a pretty quick trip. We got up early Friday morning and drove down. It seems we missed most of the holiday traffic!

Peyton had a great time!

DSCN0849

My sleeping boys

DSCN0850

He fell asleep while coloring!

DSCN0851

Our awesome driver! I end up in the backseat a lot while we travel. The kids just need me and it’s so much easier to get them what they need if I am in the back.

DSCN0852

My Easter bunnies!

DSCN0868

I loved Peyton’s little Easter dress made by my good friend Gretchen!

DSCN0872

Peyton is getting so big! This was her first Easter.

DSCN0875

2 out of 3 looking at the camera is good enough for me!

DSCN0877

Family photo!

Easter 2013

DSCN0887

No comments: