Thursday, January 23, 2014

Labor Day 2013

So my big camera is still not working. Now the button that you push to take pictures is magically missing. I am taking pictures with my phone which is becoming an epic fail! My parents planned this camping trip on the HOTTEST DAY in September! I mean it was H-O-T! The kids and I went without Gene. He had a FFL party or 2 that he had to be at. We made it one night and most of the next day before we headed home. I could not handle Peyton crying and not sleeping because she was hot.

My brother Joe brought his 2 small swimming pools for the kids. We all brought bikes, chairs, games and food! The kids played football and washers. They ran around, went on trails and there was even a small playground near our campsite! I was not about to sleep in a tent with my kids so I brought a blow up mattress and we had a cabin. Apparently my mattress was fancy because everyone was calling our cabin Hotel Flores. If I am going to camp, I am going to camp in style!

It was a lot of fun and can’t wait to do it again…when it is cooler!

collage 1

collage 2 Collage 3 collage 4

Sweet shot of my babies before school in their festive gear!

Trenton (6), Peyton (1) and Trace (2)

1467457_10201432815676227_5681952_n

No comments: