Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day II

Gene and I decided to head down to Kemah for a Mother’s Day lunch! We thought we made a huge mistake when we sat in line to park for almost 10 minutes! Once we got in the parking garage, walked down 4 flights of stairs we were able to make our way to one of my favorite restaurants The Cadillac Bar. It was an overcast day so we sat on the covered deck. It was awesome. Trenton fed the hard heads and ducks chips while we enjoyed each other! T is getting so big and its nice to be able to go in public and not be humiliated by his behavior (all the time). I am so lucky to have found Gene and to have Trenton. I can’t wait until baby #2 gets here!

My Boys!DSC06386

T and his Mama!DSC06388

Feeding chips to the fish and ducks! DSC06389

Watching the boats go by with DaddyDSC06390

Mom, that’s Daddy’s boat! He recognized some guys in the same boat we have! DSC06395

Making a wish in the fountain. (I bet it was for a little sister!)DSC06396

Stealing other peoples money. I made him put it back. DSC06398

We even stopped so Daddy and Trenton could play the Sponge Bob GameDSC06399

Aww my boys! I just love these guys! DSC06400

We have our ticket and are waiting for the train to go! We promised Trenton the train if he acted good at lunch and of course he did! DSC06401

Sweet kisses!DSC06404

I hate asking people to take our picture while we are out and about so we don’t have one from the day together, but that’s ok. I know we were all there and loved every minute of my special day. My boys really take care of me and love me so much. I am very lucky to have them and if I am blessed with another little boy I would be overwhelmed with love….I am still crossing my fingers for a little girl!

1 comment:

Me & D said...

Im crossing my fingers for you to have a girl too!!!! When do we find out??