Thursday, June 10, 2010

19 Weeks

DSC06513 Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 Weeks

Size of baby: 6 inches long and weighs 8.5 ounces. He is the size of a large heirloom tomato!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4lbs
Maternity Clothes: 100% in maternity clothes. I wear dresses ALOT, but had to wear maternity jeans to work!

Gender: BOY!!
Movement: I feel him move a lot now. He likes to kick very low! Becoming more active during the day than at night. 

Food Cravings: Just food!! I can’t stop eating!

What I miss: Cool weather!

Sleep: Sleeping ok  because I am completely exhausted by bed time, but have INSANE dreams. Had a dream I had an ultrasound and my baby only had one giant eyeball, but my OB didn’t seem concerned. He said he already ordered an extra eye for him! WHAT?!?

Symptoms: The heat and stress of chasing my 3 year old apparently makes me really sick in the evenings! Also feeling a lot of round ligament pain.

Best Moment this week: Being told “I can’t believe you are almost 20 weeks, you look amazing” And I was in a swimsuit!!

What I am looking forward to: Doctor Appointment on June 16. Get to hear heart beat!

1 comment:

The Brewers said...

finally a baby bump!!! Granted it looks like a 12 week baby bump...but at least there is one!!!!!