Thursday, June 10, 2010

Still the Queen of the House

Well by now everyone knows we are having another little boy. It has taken me a while to come to peace with this (not sure why). I guess I really just wanted a little girl. I am learning over the last week why I am having boys!

There is nothing better than my sweet 3 year old waking up and giving me a BIG hug and kiss and telling me how much he loves me!

I like being outside, chasing lizards and catching frogs. I don’t know how precious a little girl in a tu-tu would be trying to catch a frog!

I love that when we are somewhere completely inconvenient for T to go potty that we can always find a place to go (some people say that’s gross, but it’s better than peeing in his pants).

The fact that a bandaide and a kiss from Mommy solves all injuries.

And finally I married a coach. We do sports year round. I have boys to pass on my husbands athletic legacy and one day will get to travel to watch them play sports. I love my boys and I am really excited to have another one!

With summer in full swing (or at least it feels that way outside) we have been enjoying quite a few popsicles and we introduced T to watermelon! HE LOVES IT! DSC06504

Why wouldn’t I want to be surrounded by more handsome faces like this! DSC06509 

I am such a proud Mommy and wife. I love my boys and can’t wait to meet this next little sweetie pie! Maybe we will try for a 3rd in a couple years!! :) 

No comments: