Thursday, July 8, 2010

23 Weeks

DSC06695 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: over 11 inches long and weighs over a pound. He is the size of a large mango!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: 100% in maternity clothes. Still wearing a lot of dresses!

Gender: BOY!!   Trace Daniel
Movement: He moves a lot. Can actually see real movement now! Still active at night the most!

Food Cravings: Anything with cheese. This week it is mac n cheese! Cannot get enough!

What I miss: Cool weather! My ability to control my body temperature!

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Have to get up at least once to go to the restroom.

Symptoms: HEART BURN. Could spit fire most of the day.

Best Moment to this week: Trenton told me he was going to teach his brother to “play with transformers”. Trenton told the neighbors that we were having twins! LOL and best of all Gene got to feel real deal movement last night!

What I am looking forward to: Finishing Trenton’s room and organizing the baby stuff we already have. Doctors Appt next Wednesday 7/14. I get to decide when my C-Section will be (and then all the real panic will set in because I will truly know how much time I DON’T have left!

No comments: