Tuesday, July 27, 2010

25Weeks

DSC06773

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 25 Weeks

Size of Baby: 13.5 inches long and over 1.5 lbs. He is the size of an average rutabaga.

Total Weight Gain: 13 lbs

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Movement: Trace is a very active baby. He moves all day long and usually sleeps at night with me. I guess that’s good except those swift rib kicks while on the phone at work!

Food cravings: Not much of an appetite lately. I feel full all the time. Trace sits really high (just like his brother did)

What I miss: Cool weather! Not having to pee every time I stood up!

Sleep: I am sleeping ok. I get up around 3 AM to go potty and turn down the air because I am so hot!

Symptoms: Heart Burn! Rapidly growing tummy. Hot flashes... Extreme exhaustion

Best “Big Brother” Moment this Week: Trenton told me he didn’t want this baby brother because he was taking to long to get here.

What I am looking forward to: Painting Trace’s room.

Doctors Appt: Scheduled for August 11 – glucose test

No comments: