Monday, August 16, 2010

27 Weeks

DSC06806 Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 27 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is almost 2 lbs and is about 14 1/2 inches in length. He is about the size of a head of cauliflower!

Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Maternity Clothes: OMG! Yes, thats all I wear. It's so hot I would rather wear stretchy pants and tank tops, but my boss probably wouldn't agree! Thank you Shannon for all of the clothes!

Movement: Very active and mostly during the day!

Food Cravings: Just food!

What I Miss: Cool weather! Bending over without grunting!

Sleep: I am sleeping really good. Sometimes get uncomfortable, but fine for the most part.

Best "Big Brother" Moment: Just all the belly kisses I get from Trenton. 

What I am looking forward to: Taking the material for Trace’s bedding to Michelle so she can make it!

Doctor Appointment: Rescheduled for August 18 due to unexpected car issues….

No comments: