Monday, August 16, 2010

28 Weeks

DSC06809 

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 28 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is about 2.25 lbs and is about 14.8 inches in length. He is about the size of a chinese cabbage!

Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Maternity Clothes: OMG! Yes, thats all I wear.  I even have to wear maternity dresses now!

Movement: Very active and mostly during the day! He loves the sound of his Daddy's voice! He looks like he is doing flips in my belly!

Food Cravings: Nothing special

What I Miss: Cool weather! Sitting comfortably!

Sleep: Sleep has been rough lately. I feel like my belly is really heavy when I lay on my side, even with a body pillow!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: He told me he didn’t need his blnakie anymore and Trace could have it. Ha ha! We will see about that!

What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery together

Doctor Appointment: Re-scheduled for August 18 (29 weeks) - GLUCOSE TEST!

1 comment:

Me & D said...

your belly is getting so big! He is going to be a big boy! so cute! Good luck with your glucose test today, try not to starve to death! I DO NOT envy you.