Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So big, so fast

Trenton is getting so big, so fast. He never seizes to amaze us. My friend Gretchen knitted 2 beanies for Trace and Trenton apparently thought they were for him. I was in my room folding laundry and Gene was doing the yard. When I walked out front to check on them I found Trenton in his Spider Man costume (of course) and the baseball beanie. I hope Trace’s head is as big as his brothers or we might be in trouble!DSC06811

Every morning after we brush our teeth and are fixing to walk out the door I let Trenton grab a toy to take in the car. I walked back from grabbing him shoes, expecting him to have Iron Man as usual, to find him listening to Gene’s Ipod. He found it on the counter, turned it on, put the headphones in his ears and was listening to music! The funniest part is he listened to it all the way to school, while singing and dancing in his seat! Then before walking into his new Pre-K class handed it over to Mom who had NO IDEA how to turn it off! Yes the young teachers were laughing at me! I am already too old for this technology stuff! What am I going to do in 10 years?!?!?

DSC06822

Finding just the right tune before hitting the road! DSC06823

No comments: