Tuesday, August 24, 2010

29 Weeks

DSC06827

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 29 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is about 2.5 lbs and is about 15 inches in length. He is about the size of a butter nut squash!

Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs (lost a lb!)

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Maternity Clothes: That is all I can wear at this point and even those are getting uncomfortable

Movement: He is very active after lunch and before bed. He gets really high in my ribs when I stand for too long.

Food Cravings: Chocolate dipped oreos (yet I haven’t given in) and Cherry Coke

What I Miss: Cool weather! Sitting comfortably! Seeing my feet!

Sleep: Sleep has been rough lately. I feel like my belly is really heavy when I lay on my side, even with a body pillow! Gene says I breathe like I am going to blow the house down!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: We were driving home from grocery shopping and Trace kicked me and I said “ouch”. Trenton asked “What happen Mommy” I told him “Trace kicked me” he said “No, no brother don’t kick Mommy that not nice!”

What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery together

Doctor Appointment: Glucose test seemed fine. Haven’t heard from Dr. McBride so that’s good. I am measuring right on time, weight looks good and BP is very low! He said we are still on track for October 27!

Next Doctor Appointment: September 8 – I am on twice a month appointments, but with my work schedule we had to move this one out a week!

1 comment:

Me & D said...

you are all belly- and it looks like its going to be a BIG boy! I can't wait!!! T is going to be such a great big brother!!