Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 Weeks

DSC06835 Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 30 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is about 15.7 inches long and weighs about 3 lbs. He is the size of a head of cabbage.

Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Maternity Clothes: That is all I can wear at this point and even those are getting uncomfortable

Movement: He is very active right after my morning coffee and right before bed! He loves to hear his Daddy and Big Brother talk! I think he flipped this week and man was it interesting!

Food Cravings: Chocolate dipped oreos (yet I haven’t given in) and Cherry Coke

What I Miss: Cool weather! Sitting comfortably! Seeing my feet!

Sleep: Sleep has been rough lately. I feel like my belly is heavy when I lay on my side, even with a body pillow! Lately I have found a position that takes up the whole bed and I sleep all night! Sorry honey!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: He kisses my belly every morning and every evening! He told me my belly was getting as big as Daddy’s!

What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery together (still haven’t started, but decided EXACTLY what I am going to do)

Doctor Appointment: Not one this week due to work schedule!

Next Doctor Appointment: September 8 – I am on twice a month appointments, but with my work schedule we had to move this one out a week!

No comments: