Thursday, September 2, 2010

Our Version of Toy Story

Trenton has a lot of toys and a HUGE imagination. He asked me to put his train together and set up his toys so he can play toy story. He is so funny! I love having kids because it let’s you act like a kid too (sometimes!). We had such a great time pretending the transformers were going to attack the people on the train while Spider Man and the other super heroes protected the city! Usually Trenton’s train tracks would be demolished in a few seconds, but I think he enjoys playing now that he can pretend his train is under attack!

I think we managed to cover every disney movie on this train table! DSC06828 DSC06831

There were two Spider Men and one was the bad guy! DSC06832

Optimus Prime was watching closely over the spiral train tracks!DSC06833

I love that Trenton pretends and loves to play with action figures! He is growing up so fast and although this may be a silly memory it’s one I always want to remember!

No comments: