Tuesday, September 21, 2010

32 Weeks

No picture because I cannot seem to locate the one I took!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 32 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is about 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3.75 lbs. He is the size of large jicama.

Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Maternity Clothes: That is all I can wear at this point and even those are getting uncomfortable

Movement: He is very active right after my morning coffee and right before bed! He loves to hear his Daddy and Big Brother talk! He is starting to drop more too!

Food Cravings: Chocolate dipped oreos (my MIL left some at our house…shame on her!) and Cherry Coke

What I Miss: Cool weather! Sitting comfortably! Seeing my feet!

Sleep: Sleep has been rough lately. I feel like my belly is heavy when I lay on my side, even with a body pillow! Lately I have found a position that takes up the whole bed and I sleep all night! Sorry honey!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: He asked me if he could go outside and before I could respond he said “Maybe not, No, You Tummy hurt” and just smiled! Oh this sweet boy doesn’t miss a thing!

What I am looking forward to: Finish Painting nursery (Thanks to my awesome sister) and organizing clothes!

Doctor Appointment: Everything looks good, strong heartbeat, good weight gain! On track for October 27!

Next Doctor Appointment: September 22 – 34 weeks! Huge milestone for me!!

No comments: