Tuesday, September 21, 2010

33 Weeks

Picture

I even let the belly hang out the bottom because that’s usually what it looks like when I am home!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far: 33 Weeks

Size of Baby: He is about 17 inches long and weighs about 4 lbs. He is the size of a pineapple.

Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs

Gender: Boy! Trace Daniel

Maternity Clothes: That is all I can wear at this point and even those are getting uncomfortable. Would like to go naked at all times!

Movement: I am getting some mighty painful kicks and turns all day!

Food Cravings: Cherry Coke. Not much room for food these days!

What I Miss: Cool weather! Sitting comfortably! Seeing my feet! Not having to pee every time I stand up!

Sleep: I sleep for a couple hours at a time, wake up hot, go potty, back to sleep. Nice routine to get me ready for a newborn!

Best "Big Brother" Moment: Trenton has discovered if you put toys on my belly Trace will kick them. So the other night I had Spider Man and 3 other super heros on my tummy and he would say “Kickem’ baby Trace, Kickem’”

What I am looking forward to: My shower at work

Doctor Appointment: September 22, 2010

No comments: