Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 2 (A little rough on Mommy)

So Day 2 was a little rough. Gene and I decided that he would go to work because the nurses at the hospital could take care of me. Well, we were wrong. I was so ready to get out of bed and moving. I saw my nurse at 6:30 AM and then my Dr at 7:30. I didn’t see anyone (even though I called for a nurse a couple of times) until closer to 11. By the time my sister got here I had completely lost it. I was crying and frustrated….I was so sad that I had to refuse the nursery to bring me my child because I was all alone and couldn’t get out of bed. All was well once my sister got there. I was up, moving and calming down. So if I look horrible in the pictures there’s the story!

Mommy and her new little man

 DSC07020

My sweet little angel!

DSC07023

I look awful, but here I am with my boys

DSC07028

I have a picture of Trenton in this same outfit. I think they look identical.

DSC07031

Super Dad! Gene has been so amazing and supportive. I love him so much and I can’t believe we have such a growing family!

DSC07033

Nana and Trace

DSC07039

So this day ended on a positive note. I had family come visit and my sister Laurie has been amazing. Without her I would probably still be a wreck and have post partum depression!

Gene said next baby we have we are not delivering at this hospital. Umm….next baby??

2 comments:

Amanda said...

aww poor mommy sorry your experience hasnt been the greatest! the little man is super cute. he does look like trenton did!!! we cant wait to meet him, me and ally were thinking we could come pay you a visit at lunch one day so we wont have our germy kids lol but we will give you time to get settled!! keep in touch!!

The Brewers said...

yea for super dad and help from your sis!!!! he's precious!! can't wait to hold him!