Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Heading Home

Well Saturday was my last day at the hospital and I was very eager to get home and get into our regular routine. Gene and Trenton picked up breakfast and headed to the hospital to get Mommy and Baby Trace! Trenton seems to have grown up so much over the last 4 days. I can’t believe how helpful he is and how much he adores his little brother. We were all packed and ready to go just waited an extra hour for Trace’s nurse to release him. It cracks me up the LONG list of things they go over with “new mommies” before they can leave the hospital. I wanted to say “Hello, don’t you see the 3 1/2 year old, I know what I am doing!” instead I shook my head and agreed with everything she told me. It was so surreal driving home with 2 car seats in the back, Mom and Dad in the front and not driving 20 mph on the freeway! WOW how things change with baby #2.

Baby boy ready to go home!

DSC07040

The Woman’s Hospital does this really cute thing called a Sibling Cake. Well I ordered one for Trenton to enjoy! Hip Hip Hooray I am a big brother!!

DSC07043

My 3 favorite men!

DSC07045

Anytime Trace would cry Trenton would run over to him and say “It’s ok Baby Trace, Mommy is here”

DSC07053

Smiles all around from this big brother!

DSC07057

He said “Iron Man will make him happy”

DSC07060

A tired Mama and her 2 babies!

DSC07063

Loving on one while the other cries! Awesome!

DSC07065

Sweet Daddy and his new baby boy!

DSC07076

No comments: