Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My sweet little baby

There is nothing better than the smell and sounds of a brand new baby! I am loving having our new addition at home. Trace is such a blessing. I have been a very bad and tired Mommy so I haven’t taken tons of pictures. I am vowing to do a much better job of taking pictures. Here are the few I have and most of them he is crying! Awesome!

What Trace has been up to. Well he likes to sleep, eat and sleep. Today he actually stayed awake from about 2-5. I think he had a tummy ache because he puked and pooped all over me at the same time. He is doing really good with feedings. We are having to supplement formula right now at night because I am just not making enough to meet his needs. Hopefully this will change. If not, oh well he will be fine on formula. He can sleep through anything even his big brother screaming and throwing a fit. He has a very laid back attitude (he gets that from his Daddy). We haven’t determined who he looks like just yet, but I am thinking me! haha!

Sweet baby Trace

DSC07074

It’s so hard being a baby!!!

DSC07109

How cute is this outfit!!

DSC07118

I think he was done with me taking pictures rather than cuddling with him. He is quite the cuddle bug and I love it. Both of my boys love to cuddle with their Mama!

DSC07119

No comments: