Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Best Big Brother

My sweet Trenton has really become such an incredible big brother. I cannot brag on his maturity enough. He loves to kiss, hug, hold and feed Trace. Every morning when we get up he asks if we can go get Baby Trace. I always say NO because I would rather him wake on his own. Today he took his stool from the bathroom and put it by Trace’s crib. He said “I can’t see his face!” He feeds Trace at least twice a day and kisses him infinite amounts. It’s funny when Trace get's mad and starts to cry, Trenton will cover his ears and say “It’s so loud” He will get used to it. The day we got home he told me to go show his brother to Isabella (the one year old across the street!). He always shows his brother off to his friends and is very proud. (I can’t wait to look back at this post in a couple years when they annoy the britches off each other) I hope that they grow up close and respect each other. I hope Trenton will continue to embrace having a little brother and I can’t wait for them to get older and play catch (ok I can wait a little). Gene and I have worked really hard to allow Trenton to help us with Trace. I never want him to feel replaced or left out. Sadly I think I get a little sad that I don’t get all the QT with Trenton that I have had in the past!

Enjoy the pictures of my sweet boys!

Always a kiss on the forehead and he requests the boppy to help him hold his brother

DSC07124

Doesn’t he look so grown up!

DSC07125

How sweet! Trace getting kisses from Daddy and Trenton

DSC07069

Feeding his brother! Trace was not impressed!

DSC07107

More sweet kisses

DSC07110

So proud!

DSC07112

I love how Trenton looks at Trace

DSC07113

Enjoying a little TV time with his Baby Trace (that’s his full name apparently)

DSC07115

Trenton insisted that he and Trace wanted to lay on the floor with their blankets to watch TV

DSC07117

Trenton starts back at his school soon and I am really going to miss watching them together all day, but I know he will enjoy being back at school. He whines a lot during the day that he doesn’t have any friends to play with!

No comments: