Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween was so much fun. Trenton loves to wear costumes. He has worn the same Spider Man costume to play outside for the last year. Well although he wanted to be Spider Man again this year I talked him out of it and he was Buzz Lightyear! Gene took him trick or treating while Trace and I handed out candy. I was a little sad I couldn’t go, but he was so excited to show me his 2 buckets of candy and he even came to our door and said trick or treat! Such a big boy! We have enough candy to last a lifetime and some great memories. Gene said he was so polite and so excited to go with our neighbors kids!

My sweet little pumpkins!

DSC07123  

I am so excited that I get to do matching PJs and outfits!! Happy Halloween from Trenton and Trace!

DSC07122

Best looking Buzz I have ever seen!

DSC07079

Trenton, Brooke and Scott running house to house

DSC07080

Trick or Treat!

DSC07083

Darth Vadar = Scott

DSC07087

Trenton and Brooke (they are such good friends)

DSC07088

Cheese!

DSC07090

Trenton and Brooke (she is a witch)

DSC07091

This picture was so funny because he was so excited that he was leaving and that poor lady is trying to put his candy in his bucket!

DSC07094

What costume would be complete without its JetPack!

DSC07098

Once Buzz got back to the house he helped Mommy hand out candy

DSC07100

And this is the next day! In full costume chilling in Trace’s car seat! I am sure we have many more days of wearing this costume. 

DSC07108 

Trace slept through Halloween so I didn’t even bother with a costume. He did have 3 Halloween outfits that he managed to puke on during the day before I could remember to take a pic! Gotta love 5 day olds!!

No comments: