Saturday, November 27, 2010

Flores Party of 4

This year we decided to get the most for our money and get our family pictures taken at Portrait Innovations. I am a HUGE fan of them, but get tired of the same ole pictures. Well I made an appointment at 12:30. Now, anyone who has kids knows how important scheduling is. I wanted this time because Trace would have just eaten and been relaxed and ready for pictures. We arrive at PI, check in at 12:25 and FINALLY get pictures taken at 1:25. I had a crazy toddler and an angry baby! I had NO intentions of taking the cheesy Christmas pictures, but was forced into it. I also wanted cute brother pictures and newborn pictures. Well see the photos and they should tell the story themselves!

Flores Party of 4 (cheesy Christmas background, but it turned out nice)

0001

Priceless looking up at Santa!

 0025

This is more the style I wanted! I love this picture!

0036

Super Big Brother

0042

This is 1 of 15 shots. Needless to say we didn’t get great pictures and our photographer was a little irritated at this point.

0046 

This one is ok

0050

My sweet baby Trace (only solo picture we got of him)

0066

And of course 2 of my favorite people!

0012

No comments: