Saturday, November 27, 2010

Don’t Quit Your Day Job

So I had this bright idea to try and put Trace in this cute aluminum pail I found in Gene’s parents back yard and take his pictures in the field next door. The temperature was about 80 degrees until I decided to strip him down and start taking pictures. Photographers really do have a talent. I am only sharing these because if he hadn’t been crying and I had a little more talent then the pictures could have been really great! Ha! I will leave the photography to the professionals from now on!

I think he is a little big for the bucket….

DSC07306

He looks pleased doesn’t he!

DSC07307 DSC07308 DSC07309

I think I needed a bigger bucket, sleeping baby and warmer weather! This was one of many Mommy photo sessions gone bad!! I hope you laughed (at me) a little!

1 comment:

Simonds said...

I almost peed on myself! That is awesome!