Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Parade

It is so much fun living in a smaller community outside of a very big city. Going to a Christmas parade in Houston would be an all day event. You would have to battle millions of people for a “just ok” spot and not really get to enjoy it. Every year League City has it’s annual parade and festival. I promised Trenton we would go, just the two of us, and so we did. He had so much fun watching it with all of his neighbor friends. Thanks to those friends we actually had really good seats for the parade. Trenton got a red light up sword and you would have thought he just won the lottery! All in all it was a great time and I can’t wait until next year when Gene and Trace get to join us!

Trenton, William, Scott and Yasmeen

  DSC07351

My little handsome man waiting patiently for the parade to start

DSC07352 

A little sword fight while waiting

DSC07354

This picture just makes me realize what a big boy he is becoming!

DSC07355

Oh My Goodness! I told them to pose and this is what I got. BOYS!

DSC07356 

The rare Mommy and T shot!

 DSC07358

Trenton favorite part (except for the Blue and Red Santa’s)

DSC07359 

Clapping to the beat of one of the CCISD bands!

DSC07361 

Just the boys kicking back, watching the show!!

DSC07363

No comments: