Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I love Christmas Cards

Christmas cards are so much fun. Once a year you get to design a card with your favorite family picture, put a cute saying on it and send it to everyone you know. It is the best way to keep those distant friends and families in the loop on your growing family. I love, love, love to get mail this time of year. I think every Christmas or Holiday card shows the individuality of the person who created it. I like to display all of the cards on our refrigerator in a collage. When the season is over (like around Valentine’s Day! ha) I put all of the cards we received in a BIG envelope so we can look at them for years to come!

So which design will our house choose:

Maybe this one with the Boys in it:

Or this one! A little collage of our year!

Or even a simple photo card!!

 

Shutterfly has always been my go to place when it comes to holiday cards. I even like to make photo books, thank you cards, birthday invitations or order my regular prints. The possibilities are endless. This year in addition to the holiday cards I am making a calendar for the Grandparents. What better way to say I love you from the grandbabies then to have a calendar of them the whole year!!

 

Hurry over to Shutterfly to get your free gift just for blogging!

No comments: