Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I see you

Trace is at the stage where he LOVES to see his image in a mirror. It is so much fun to watch him giggle at himself! We have had a hard time with tummy time due to all of his spit up issues, but we are slowly getting there. I guess a little extra spit up on the blankets won’t hurt! Trace has also decided that he needs to spend more time with Mommy and misses seeing his Daddy all the time so he now wakes up at 5:30 AM! I love it because Trenton is still asleep and I get to spend one on one time with him! Gene also gets home after Trace is in bed most nights so he gets to see him first thing before he leaves! What an awesome way to start his day!

DSC07787

I always find this caterpillar mirror leaning on his face! He like the lights and sounds it makes when you move it!  DSC07786

No comments: