Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My little Valentines

Valentine’s Day was a bad one in our house. Trace got hit with the stomach bug so we were all dressed and ready to go to school until he had a major accident all in his seat and cute little outfit! We ended up staying home and watching movies all day! I was so happy that Trenton had his V-Day party the Friday before. At least he didn’t miss out! Trenton and I made very special chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries for Daddy. We also had Trenton’s favorite meal shrimp, pasta, covered in garlic butter sauce! It ended up being a great day with my boys…minus all the puking and diarrhea from Trace! That evening Trenton also went to all of the neighbors houses and gave the kids a Valentine’s card and the Mom’s a chocolate covered strawberry! Such a sweet boy!

Best picture I got of my big boy!

DSC07783

Doesn’t he look so handsome! Chicks do dig him!!

DSC07781

No comments: